Recently added item(s)
- June 1988- Bedson started trading in the RSA in Timber and Veterinary products.
- January 1992 - The CEO's office was 12 sq meters and the rented warehouse 50 sq meters with no employees.
- December 1995 -Two employees, one truck and Bedson (South Africa) took the first effort to market and export to Egypt.
- 2003 - Bedson owned 20,000 sq meters of warehouses situated in a prime industrial area in Pretoria, South Africa and 30,000 sq meters in Parque Ind. Gchu, Entre Rios, Argentina.
- 2005 - Bedson was actively selling in 20 African countries and trading in more than 30 countries. Bedson owned 2000 hectares of forestry land in Paysandu, Uruguay.
- 2006 - Annual sales reached increased substantially and fifty people were employed. Warehousing extended to Durban.
- 2007 – Bedson Timbers separated from Bedson Africa and registered on their own in May 2007.
- 2008 – Bedson Timbers is growing from strength to strength with 80 staff members and the latest IT technology implemented. A new building is underway in Pretoria East to accommodate the new showroom and extended warehousing needs.
- 2009 – New Building
- 2012 – Flooring in Boxes
- 2013 – Shanghai 2013, April
- 2014 – Exports of flooring to countries such as UAE and Azerbaijan
- 2014 – Incorporated the Boards Division with key products such as chipboard, plywood, MDF and HDF boards.
- 2016 – Streamlining production with key value adding products i.e New Skirting profiles and Mouldings.
- 2017 – Added Solid Wood Doors and Decor items to the product range.